Iatrogenic sentence example
- In a few cases, external trauma to the nose may also be iatrogenic, or caused by medical care.
- I also feel that in order to minimize the risk of iatrogenic femoral shaft fracture, a full trial reduction should be avoided.
- Iatrogenic CJD is very rare and most cases have resulted from hGH treatment or human dura mater grafts.
- iatrogenic transmission of CJD remains a matter of concern.
- iatrogenic diseases that 'health genomics' will bring.Advertisement
- iatrogenic infections with growth hormone have appeared after an average period of 13 years.
- Iatrogenic conditions may be caused by any number of things including contaminated medical instruments or devices, contaminated blood or implants, or contaminated air within the medical facility.
- iatrogenic illness on a General Medical Service at a University Hospital.
- iatrogenic injury to the bowel.
- iatrogenic damage during the procedure due to its close relation to the overlying ligament.Advertisement
- Antibody response in patients with endogenous or iatrogenic immunosuppression may be insufficient.
- Note: possibility of iatrogenic incidents where some organochlorines (e.g. lindane) are used on domestic pets for the treatment of ectoparasites.
- Iatrogenic transmission of CJD accepted - high titres of the agent in experimentally infected guinea pig corneas.
- Invasive procedures carry risks similar to other surgical procedures, such as infection, reaction to anesthesia, iatrogenic (injury as a result of treatment) injury, and failure.
- I didn't have to worry about picking up any iatrogenic disease because a birth attendant inadequately cleaned his/her hands after checking another patient.Advertisement