Ias sentence example
- (I) Most important, ias perhaps - the end of the world was held to be close at hand.
- Enter the altitude (ALT) as given by ATC & set your indicated airspeed (IAS ).
- amortiseo recognizes goodwill, which is no longer amortized but tested for impairment at least annually in accordance with IAS 36.
- Investments include the capitalization of a portion of maintenance costs pursuant to accounting standard IAS 16 / SIC 23.
- The disclosure requirement, therefore, appears inconsistent with the ASB's decision not to include the recycling provisions of IAS 21.Advertisement
- He assumed the style of BaatX€i !MoX8a,ias, and eluded the Turkish stipulation that he should dismiss his foreign guards.
- GALAXY, properly the Milky Way, from the Greek name b 'yaXa ias, sc. KbeXos, fromyitXa, milk, cf.