Iam sentence example
- On his accession to power William upheld the Hooks, Iv i»iam and secured their ascendancy.
- The use of specially consecrating cemeteries among Christians is first mentioned by Gregory of Tours (c. 570); but under the Roman law they had, like those of the Pagans, been held inviolable by pagan emperors like Gordian and Julian and defined as "res religioni destinatae quin immo (iam) religionis effectae" (Cod.
- This means that we may be able to use more complex components in the IAM than is presently envisaged.
- propagate through to the IAM data.
- There is a real change in the elements - we allow ut panis iam consecratus non sit panis quem natura formavit; sed, quem benedictio consecravit, et consecrando etiam immutavit" (Responsio, p. 263).Advertisement