Iaea sentence example
- On the other, the IAEA's mandate promotes the dangerous myth of peaceful nuclear power.
- With the aid of IAEA and UNDP, China has been able to develop new, higher-yielding rice cultivars and extend them to.
- Response of pd excretion to feed intake Please note: the following procedure for designed for the IAEA project.
- When IAEA inspectors visited the site in February 2003, Iran claimed that it planned to produce heavy water for export to other countries.
- The IAEA inspectors know what the IAEA inspectors know and they don't know what they don't ' know.Advertisement
- Wrong, replied the Director General of the UN nuclear inspectorate, the IAEA.
- So there's no no support from anybody for Iranian enrichment activities because they have concerns about Iranian noncompliance with NPT and IAEA obligations.
- This is why the work of the IAEA is so pivotal.
- The Committee would consider the safeguards system of the IAEA, including ' Program 93+2 ' and efforts to strengthen safeguards.
- The EU appeals to all stares not party to the NPT to place all their nuclear activities under IAEA safeguards.Advertisement
- Libya An NPT party with full-scope IAEA safeguards, Libya continues to develop its nuclear infrastructure.
- The IAEA in March 2003 had not received any evidence about Iraqi attempts to import uranium.
- The IAEA left 1.8 tons of low-grade uranium in heavyweight sealed barrels at the Tuwaitha facilities.
- They said that their conversion activities will continue to be under full IAEA verification.
- North Korea then expelled IAEA officials in December 2002 and announced its intention to withdraw from the NPT in January 2003.Advertisement