I-spy sentence example
- Peekaboo, I spy you.
- They can even make their own I Spy picture riddle.
- Big time / Number one / Overcome by fumes / I spy / Genuine reply / Sometimes / Ripped in two / Who?
- Reading the cover notes I spy a thank you to The Sense, one of Hull's finest solid punk rock bands.
- The award winning series of I Spy books are natural choices for developing an appreciation for beautiful images.Advertisement
- Games such as I Spy are good fun games for a kid of this age to participate in and learn to be observant of the things around him.
- I Spy: Even riding in a car can be game play time with I Spy.
- One of the things that's nice about I Spy games is that they offer varying levels of play.