I-m-scared sentence example
- God, Howie, I'm scared shitless.
- If it helps, I'm scared.
- But now that he's missing, I'm scared to death, wondering what he'll do next.
- I'm scared to death they'll find him and I'm scared to death they won't.
- Yeah. I was going to bunk outside but I'm scared shitless of thunder and it looks like rain.Advertisement
- Awww, I'd say that's kinda weird, but I'm scared of coffee.
- I really don't want for him to ask me to the semi-formal and me have to say no, but I'm scared if I say no he won't be my friend anymore.