I-like-you sentence example
- That's why I like you better.
- Only because I like you.
- I think I like you better as a jaguar.
- I know you don't want me here, but I'm glad I came. I like you best of all, Rhyn. Maybe I should call you Dad. Or Pops or Father.
- But you're my pompous ass, and I like you that way.Advertisement
- You are the first and only one to whom I mention this, because I like you.
- The literal French translation of I like you is "Je t'aime."
- Je t'aime énormément is a formal way of saying I like you a lot.
- If you're looking for ways to say I like you in French, you may want to know a lot more French flirting conversational phrases as well as more details on romance and courtship in Francophone countries.