I-c sentence example
- Study), and B I c (G.
- Now, since v sec i (54) di sec i dq C f(q sec i)' and multiplying by /dt or q, (55) dx C q sec i dq - f (q sec i)' and multiplying by dy/dx or tan i, (56) dy C q sec i tan dq - f (q sec i) ' also (57) di Cg dq g sec i .f (g sec i)' (58) d tan i C g sec i dq - q.
- In strong contrast to these advanced 5ufls stands the greatest moral teacher of Persia, Sheikh SadI of Shirz (died about i,c lunar years old in 1292; 691 AlL; see SAD!), whose two best known works are the Bstan, or Fruit-garden, and the Gulislo.n, or Rose-garden.
- Quin i c acid, C 6 H 7 (OH) 4 CO 2 H (tetra -oxy.cyclohexane carboxylic acid), is found in coffee beans and in quinia bark.
- I tonic long and i short, when in hiatus with another vowel, produce i (amich, a in i c u 1; via, vi a).Advertisement
- I atonic is often represented by e even when it is long (vehi, v i c i n u s).
- Assibilated c before e, 1 is treated like d; within a word it disappears after having been represented for a while by s (1 u c e r e gives lius-ir, iluhir; r e c i p e r e gives re~ebne, reebre, rebre); at the end of a word it is replaced by a (yea, v i c e in; feu, f e c i t).
- C guttural, written qu before e and i, keeps its ground as a central and as a final letter; in the latter position it is generally written ch (~mich, a m I c u m; joch, j o c u in).
- L mouillde (written be) represents not only the Latin l, ii, ij, but also, at the beginning of words, the combinatioos ci, gi, Pt, hi, fi: llama (f I ~ m ma), have (c I a vi s), ilorar (p1 o r a r e); the tendency of the modern language is, as in Catalan, to reduce Il to y; thus one readily hears yeno (p I c n u m).
- I gave my stock rundown of Econ Scrutiny, Inc.Advertisement
- T O P I C R E V I E W BKV Posted - 19/11/2004: 11:49:39 please hep!
- Thesources ofz(c)areLat.ce, cj,ij,s (cielo, c a e 1 u m; caiza, c a I c e a; razon, r a t i 0 n e m; zampoa, iv nip ho n i a)- As regards the spirants f and v, it is to be observed that at the beginning of a word f has in many instances been replaced by the aspirated h (afterwards silent), while in others no less current among the people the transformation has not taken place; thus we have hijo (f i Ii u m) alongside of fiesta (fast a).
- Ct gives it, not c/i as in Castilian: nueyt (hoc tern), destruito (destruct u rn), proveito (p r 0 v e c t u m), dito for dub (d i c t u m).
- Within the word the same group and other groups also in which the second consonant is an 1 produce I mouillOe (Written ih, just as n mouillOe is written nh, as in Provenal): oveiha (0 V i c I a), veiho (*v e c 1 u s); and sometimes ch: fec/jo (f a cl urn), ancho (am plum).
- Can I ask the ISC Inquiry Desk staff to release quarantined messages for me?Advertisement
- Y D R O P O N I C S There is a rota of volunteers that take care of growing fresh vegetables.