Hysterically sentence example
- He started to laugh hysterically.
- It took every ounce of her willpower not to flee hysterically or give in to the desire to collapse and sob.
- One police officer joined the hysteria, stripping off his uniform and running into a local bank while screaming hysterically.
- Magical moments: if you got a great shot of your child staring in wonder or laughing hysterically, surround it with an abundance of shiny star stickers of all sizes.
- Find out the hysterically funny things you would do to try to fix the female-focused problems offered up in the game.Advertisement
- This updated version of 1996's hit Tickle Me Elmo slaps his belly, falls forward with his butt sticking out, kicks his legs, and stands back up -- all while laughing hysterically.
- Visit the site to find monkeys doing the Riverdance, laughing hysterically, dressed up as cowboys, and more.
- The metal bezel watch-face features a graphic of The Joker laughing hysterically.
- Lieutenant of Inishmore is a hysterically funny play with a deadly serious message running through it.
- Perhaps he needed to " save face " in front of my now hysterically laughing fiancee.Advertisement
- Enemies in the game will curse at you, laugh hysterically or make some inaudible mumbling.
- Jackson took a step back in shock, then noticed Connor and Sarah across the room laughing hysterically.
- If they see a particularly grotesque corpse they might puke up or lose it altogether and run around hysterically, shooting everyone in sight.
- Shipton's traveling companion, Penelope Something, hysterically filled in what little she knew to Jake Weller and Emile Corday, both of whom visited the patient at the hospital.