Hyperventilation sentence example
- However, if a patient has a seizure disorder, a seizure may be triggered by the flashing lights or hyperventilation.
- This increase in CSF acidity causes hyperventilation which lowers the carbon dioxide concentration in the blood.
- Panic attacks with hyperventilation and fear of suffocation often worsens the sensation of breathlessness.
- Hyperventilation hypoxia CPAP can help a patient lose the weight they need to lose to decrease their risks for recurring OHS.
- Intracranial pressure is monitored and, if elevated, is treated with drugs such as mannitol and barbiturates placing the patient on a ventilator so that hyperventilation can be used.Advertisement
- The contribution of the respiratory rhythm to sinus arrhythmia in normal unanesthetized subjects during mechanical hyperventilation with positive pressure.