Hyperinflation sentence example
- Hyperinflation of the lungs and a barrel shaped chest is very common in patients with severe emphysema.
- Argentina, at the time, faced many problems following the hyperinflation of 1989.
- DrBubb Mar 5 2005, 05:40 PM What is Most Worrying is... his view of what happens in a serious hyperinflation.
- No organisms were detected by bronchoalveolar lavage and the pulmonary function tests suggested emphysema with air trapping, hyperinflation and markedly reduced diffusion capacity.
- The argentine peso has been linked at one-to-one to the US dollar since the early 1990s as part of an effort to beat hyperinflation.Advertisement