Hydrophobic sentence example
- Hydrophobic and anti-reflective coatings are layered on each lens in order to give you the least amount of glare possible.
- More importantly, a patented Hydrophobic lens treatment actually wards off distractions such as water, skin oils, and dirt.
- This hydrophobic Probe (which we will call HP) represents a hydrophobic molecule approaching the surface of the Target.
- The zone is weakly hydrogen-bonded, fluid and reactive, and accumulates small cations, multivalent anions and hydrophobic solutes.
- This upstream chamber collects steam condensate and inhibits contact with the hydrophobic filter cartridge.Advertisement
- The crystalline regions are very hydrophobic which aids the loss of water during solidification of spider silk.
- The largely hydrophobic R-groups of a membrane-spanning a -helix contact the hydrophobic membrane core, while the more polar peptide backbone is buried.
- The plots show the ligand's Trp 252 residue nestling in the highly hydrophobic specificity pocket of the enzyme's active site.
- Alumina substrates can also be used to produce chemically stable, strongly hydrophobic surfaces.
- Fusion peptides are short, relatively hydrophobic sequences that are well conserved within, but not between, virus families.Advertisement
- The inter-domain contacts are mainly hydrophobic, suggesting that the two domains are unlikely to be stable on their own.
- When the charge is reversed and the surface becomes hydrophobic, the pixel takes on the color of the dyed oil.
- These data suggest that the lipopeptide is orientated within the CD1a groove with the lipid moiety buried in the hydrophobic A ' pocket.
- The insulin monomer The insulin monomer is a compact globular structure with a hydrophobic core.
- In fact glucose is not a suitable molecule for demonstrating the use of the hydrophobic probe in conjunction with Program Group.Advertisement
- The turn provides a hydrophobic environment for the zinc ion and the three ligating histidine residues at the catalytic centers of the enzymes.
- It has been shown that the repulsion between hydrophobic particles is caused by electric charges at their surface in contact with the oil.
- The sneaker also combines a lightweight midsole, hydro-grip sole traction and hydrophobic meshes for men whose passion is racing on the high seas.