Hydrogen-bonds sentence example
- The geometry of the polypeptide hydrogen bonds involving the peptide backbone atoms were also analyzed and shown to be fairly independent of sidechain influences.
- It prints out all the possible hydrogen bonds to any of the three residue types.
- Two polynucleotides running in opposite directions are linked by hydrogen bonds between the bases forming base pairs.
- Move the " other " oxygen to a position at which it can make the appropriate hydrogen bonds.
- An earlier version of act excluded various N/O and O/O combinations, but this was causing genuine hydrogen bonds to be missed.Advertisement