Hydriform sentence example
- A, A hydriform person giving rise to medusiform person by budding from th margin of the disk; B, free swimming medusa (Steenstrupia of Forbes) detached from the same, with manubrial genitali.
- A single hydriform person reproductive portions.
- Hydranth (hydriform person)expanded.
- Hydranth (hydriform person) contracted.
- Sporosac springing from m, a modified hydriform person (blastostyle): the genitalia are seen surrounding the spadix or manubrium.Advertisement
- - Diagram showing possible modifications of medusiform and hydriform persons of a colony of Siphonophora.