Humorless sentence example
- He studied her face with mocking eyes, and his mouth twisted into a humorless smile.
- His laugh was short and humorless.
- Lori's laugh was short and humorless.
- In Ninotchka (1939 ), playing a Soviet apparatchik, she goes from macho, humorless Russian, to glamorous Parisian party girl.
- Katie's laugh was short and humorless.Advertisement
- Katie's laugh was humorless.
- Alex's laugh was short and humorless.
- Totalitarian control, thought police, grim, humorless masses - if Orwell had anticipated computers, he could have invented cyberpunk.
- Kiki rolled his eyes, and Jade inched away from Rhyn, who bared his teeth in a humorless grin.