Humanized sentence example
- Obviously their selection must be compatible with the maintenance of antigen binding in the final humanized monoclonal antibody.
- This can be as easily achieved with chimaeric as with fully humanized or reshaped antibodies.
- Globalization cannot be wrestled away from its creators and in the process humanized for those it presently terrorizes.
- A humanized Mab used to treat colon cancer caused 17 percent of the cancer patients to experience adverse immune events  .
- A population of rat hybridoma cells were transfected with an expression plasmid encoding a humanized monoclonal antibody.Advertisement
- He says that he liked it because it humanized his character and "...completely bypasses all the supernatural elements of the story."
- His identical twin brother Stuart, who was often depicted as a far kinder, gentler and less perceptive man than his brother, humanized Adam through the years.
- Yet he represents another mood of ancient Rome, the mood natural to her before she was humanized by the lessons of Greek art and thought.
- The chickens, which had also taken shelter here from the rain, stalked about the room like members of the family, too humanized, methought, to roast well.