Hulking sentence example
- The galley was occupied by three hulking men at a table.
- Their great hulking forms and throaty grunts enhanced the theme of western frontier.
- She avoided turning around to see what must have been a hulking grey mass of metal spaceship.
- She was quiet as he flipped through the individual configurations of each kind of ship, from transport to logistic to the hulking carrier ships.
- Talal, their home in exile, the canyon filled with hulking grey ships in the moonlight near Romas's home, the flower in the fountain of the sacred temple.Advertisement
- I mean, that what hulking brutes are for aint they?
- The hulking brutes fingered their weapons and showed long fangs at such insolence from a female; but they did not detain her.
- All the mystery of his vanishing revolved on your description of a hulking fellow in a red neckcloth.
- It's hard to imagine how the story would have had to change to account for such a different type; one feature of the Frankenstein monster myth is his hulking size.
- The look was anarchronistic - the hulking computer monitors being driven by a keyboard right from an old Remington manual typewriter, and offices being cooled by oscillating fans that were right out of the 1930s.Advertisement
- The pod rotated slowly, revealing the shape of the hulking grey ship as it grew farther away.
- The first, a hulking specimen (Schwarzenegger) walked up to a group of bikers and kills one for his clothes.
- The dual moons seemed to hover somewhere in the middle of the air of a massive chasm, just like the dozen or so hulking spaceships, whose dark grey skins reflected like skins of massive grey whales in the moonlight.