Huddle sentence example
- The winter storm made her want to huddle under the covers.
- The city itself is a huddle of narrow and dirty streets.
- Messengers perched near the door in one huddle while various warriors, Rissa's counselors, and strangers occupied the floor area.
- A clutch of mallard ducklings huddle on a stone by the Coalport Canal, while their mother stands guard.
- Both sides had a pre-match huddle or was it just their way of getting warm?Advertisement
- The city itself is a huddle of narrow and dirty streets, with the Bala Hissar or fort forming the south-east angle, and rising about 150 ft.
- You must join us in our holy huddle in the center of the bed, otherwise you are not safe.
- Some employees dread the annual office party and consider it a fruitless waste of time where some employees huddle together in cliques while others try to ingratiate themselves with the boss.
- Teachers huddle in dark corners and in hushed tones recite words of wisdom gleaned from these pages.
- Some stories are classic -- the call came from inside the house!! -- while others bring fresh chills to the campfire huddle.Advertisement
- The enemies in Black huddle around explosive barrels like office workers huddling around water coolers, sharing Lost theories.