Howls sentence example
- Like a wolf, it howls but does not bark.
- Despite the howls of the moderates Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation.
- A scandalous riot was inaugurated by the members of the Parisian Jockey Club, who interrupted the performance with howls and dog-whistles; and after the third representation the opera was withdrawn.
- It was the moves by the ChÃ¡vez government to take control of oil industry that provoked the most immediate howls of outrage.
- I desperately race around the classroom, arms flailing in clumsy attempts to grasp at adolescent screeches and high-pitched howls of derisive laughter.Advertisement
- The curtain of magic at the entrance rippled, letting in crowd howls, a heavy bass beat, and three vampire minions.
- If you are nervous, your milk may not flow easily, which may increase the howls of hunger from your child, making you all the more nervous..
- This game games is sure to bring howls of laughter from everyone in attendance.
- Ever wonder why your puppy chases its tail or howls at the moon?
- This restaurant howls for some aesthetic improvement but receives high complements for mouthwatering fare.Advertisement
- He twirled her around the floor singing the entire song to her, complete with howls.
- The pulse of the protective field surrounding the compound mixed with the distant howls of coyotes inhabiting the forest.
- Mel Gibson howls aloud in the film to express the anguish of the sacrifice of Golgotha.