Howler sentence example
- Yeah, Bibi is annoying and the PTS is a real howler, but no Bond film is without a few bobbles.
- She can kill sloths, howler monkeys, and white-faced Capuchins with ease.
- I couldn't work this out, since although we had the odd howler, they were pretty rare.
- James Cracknell's fashion piece in the Telegraph contains a howler about which airport is next to Milan's regatta course.
- Then, just three minutes into the contest, came the first defensive howler.Advertisement
- At the other end of the scale we developed a real howler of a scenario where the nurse made every mistake in the book.
- It starts with a scientific howler, has rules with neither rhyme nor reason.
- A late howler from Steve Wilson once again highlighted Lynn's problems between the posts as Folkestone claimed a stoppage time equalizer.
- He accused the sub-committee of committing a " schoolboy howler " in its presentation of the evidence.
- Do you have one on-screen howler that springs to mind?Advertisement
- We saw a howler monkey on the island which can be reached from the bridge.
- As well as the birds we saw green iguanas, black-tailed iguanas, Jesus Christ lizards, American crocodiles and howler monkeys.
- On the far bank a troupe of red howler monkeys are feeding.
- Geryon (from rygpuw, the howler or roarer) is supposed to personify the storm, his father Chrysaor the lightning, his mother Callirrhoe the rain.