House-arrest sentence example
- In the mean time we all breathe poisoned air and children grow flabby under house arrest.
- Italian anarchist Marco Martorana has been released from prison under house arrest.
- house arrest.
- The control orders give the Government powers to put suspected terrorists under effective house arrest.
- Into some weird ' Little House On The Prairie ' style house arrest.Advertisement
- Use more control orders against British terror suspects, who cannot be deported Oh goody - house arrest for everyone.
- terror suspects, who cannot be deported Oh goody - house arrest for everyone.
- Her jail sentence was to be served under house arrest for the original 45 day sentence she received.
- T.I. had been on house arrest since he was taken into custody in 2007.
- T.I. has been on house arrest for the past 305 days and court officials plan on counting that time toward his sentence, meaning he'll serve about two months actual jail time, not including time reduced for good behavior.Advertisement
- When video emerged of her taking the necklace, she entered into a plea bargain with the court to be placed under house arrest.