Hothouse sentence example
- The Cereuses include some of our most interesting and beautiful hothouse plants.
- The genus Adiantum is a large one containing many handsome species both tropical and temperate, well known in greenhouse and hothouse cultivation.
- Bolstered by the lead single Closer to Fine - a duet with Ireland's Hothouse Flowers - the album peaked at number 22 on the Billboard Charts and received heavy radio and MTV play.
- Noble half-hardy bulbs, for planting near the front wall of a hothouse or greenhouse; the soil must be deep, rich and well drained.
- Sow seeds of greenhouse and hothouse plants; also the different sorts of tender annuals; pot off those sown last month; sow cineraria for the earliest bloom; also Chinese primulas.Advertisement
- So the first Hothouse in October will concentrate solely on rom com scripts.
- Geological and climactic factors have combined over millions of years to create a hothouse of evolution, a seemingly endless parade of marine life.
- More than just a groundbreaking shopping experience, the Quiggins Center is a long-established hothouse for Liverpool's creative talent.
- Prince Andrew rode up to the hothouse; some of the glass panes were broken, and of the trees in tubs some were overturned and others dried up.
- At that time, the Great Stove, built in 1761, was still the largest hothouse in the Gardens.Advertisement