Horsewoman sentence example
- Queen Elizabeth is reputed to have been an accomplished horsewoman, and to have indulged in riding late in life.
- A pretty, delicate-featured child - "cheerful, merry, full of fun and mischief," as her elder sister described her - fond of gymnastics, a good skater and an excellent horsewoman, she was a general favourite from her earliest days.
- This princess, who was a great-granddaughter of the empress Maria Theresa, and a great-niece of Marie Antoinette, endeared herself to the people by her elevated character and indefatigable benevolence, while her beauty gained for her the sobriquet of "The Rose of Brabant"; she was also an accomplished artist and musician, and a fine horsewoman.
- The team was put together by Vicky Munn of Sir John Lawes Physical Education Faculty who is a very keen horsewoman herself.
- Away from the office, Clare enjoys taking part in both shooting and fishing, and is also an excellent horsewoman.Advertisement
- Zara Phillips Like her mother, Zara is an accomplished horsewoman, she finished second in the Burghley Horse Trials in 2003.
- Carmen is an expert horsewoman and held her nerve admirably when it mattered.
- She was a perfect horsewoman and dancer, played several musical instruments, knew Spanish and Italian, and "estoit tres belle de visage et de taille."
- Currently, Mackenzie Rosman is more likely to be photographed in riding gear since she is a skilled, passionate horsewoman and a competitive jumper rather than a swimsuit model.