Horseracing sentence example
- If the horseracing fanatic, Brandon, was there, he'd call this man a wild mustang.
- He was also interested in horseracing, and in 1901 won the English Derby with Volodyovski, leased by him from Lady Meux.
- Kris is torn between her affections for each man, their goals and the horseracing world they live in.
- In the article Horseracing mention is made of some of the great horses of recent years; but the following list of the principal sires of earlier days indicates also how their progeny found a place among the winners of the three great races, the Derby (D), Oaks (0), and St Leger (L) Eclipse: Young Eclipse (D), Saltram (D), Sergeant (D), Annette (0).
- I gamble all of my money on horseracing mainly over the internet but skive off work regularly to visit the bookies.Advertisement