Horsehair sentence example
- According to Sharp, all Dermestid larvae probably feed on dried animal matters; he mentions one species that can find sufficient food in the horsehair of furniture, and another that eats the dried insect-skins hanging in old cobwebs.
- Sail-cloth, horsehair, cloth and webbing are manufactured.
- This process with a moderate degree of heat thoroughly cleans it of external greasy matter, and all that is necessary before manufacturing is to gently tap the fur upon a leather cushion stuffed with horsehair with smooth canes of a flexibility suited to the strength of the fur.
- Their national instrument, the gusle (gusla), is a single-stringed fiddle, often roughly fashioned of wood and ox-hide, the bow being strung with horsehair.
- Anthrax in Plaster Plaster usually contains horsehair and, before controls were introduced in 1895, could contain anthrax spores.Advertisement
- The mane and tail should be of real horsehair, professionally cleaned and cured.
- Real horsehair, or synthetic fiber if preferred, is used to create a flowing mane and tail.
- The girl's dress has a full flounced skirt supported by numerous stiff horsehair and starched petticoats.
- There are proposals to stop the Judges from wearing their horsehair wigs.
- A horsehair brush: While the nylon brush is used for general ski waxing, the horsehair waxing brush is used for the bindings.Advertisement
- Twisted Tails Unique Horsehair Jewelry - Owner and jeweler Kim Howell began selling her horsehair jewelry online in 2002.