Horological sentence example
- A horological conservator will advise on the care of clock cases.
- Finding your local horologist - Scotland The following lists are of qualified horologists who are on the British Horological Institute's professional register.
- In addition to being the first full line of men and women's wristwatches in North America, Bulova is also credited with a number of horological advances.
- Priced to fit their quality and style, Accutron watches also feature one of Bulova's finest horological innovations: tuning forks.
- When completed in 1933, the watch had a different horological function for each hour of the day and included a chart of the nighttime sky over Graves' home in New York.Advertisement
- Without a strong foundation of combined scientific and horological engineering, the accurate clock radios the world depends upon today might still reside in the fantastical realm of science fiction.
- Take a look at some of the company's early horological achievements that makes its vintage watches so desirable.