Hornets sentence example
- Rally cars buzz like angry hornets round the track.
- So how will Plymouth gun down the high-flying hornets?
- There are no former hornets in Norwich's current squad.
- The Canaries were stung by a late goal from the visiting Hornets as Matthew Spring 's last gasp strike settled a pulsating contest.
- Wasps, bees and hornets cause painful stings.Advertisement
- Species common to the United States include fire ants, honeybees, bumblebees, yellow jackets, bald-faced hornets, brown hornets, and paper wasps.
- The majority of insect stings in the United States are from wasps, hornets, bees, yellow jackets, and fire ants.
- For example, if your team is the Hornets, you might want to write a chant about the sting of defeat the other team is going to experience.
- Bees, hornets, spiders, fire ants, yellow jackets and wasp stings are the insect bites that are often considered the most agonizing, irritating, and venomous.
- Available from the Girl Scouts Hornets' Nest Council is a detailed replica of the 1914 uniform in the form of a brass bookmark.Advertisement
- Wasps, bees and hornets, generically known as hachi, differ little from their European types, except that they are somewhat larger and more sluggish.
- Hornets, bees and wasps of many varieties abound.
- Large toads and frogs are common, as are scorpions, tarantula spiders, butterflies, hornets and stinging ants.
- She gritted her teeth in pain and sucked in a breath as she started to fall again. She glimpsed demons hovering a short distance away over an opening in the jungle. They looked like massive, angry hornets before disappearing from her line of sight. A branch grabbed her arm this time and threw her back over the treetops. This time, she faced a different direction and saw a sprawling palace the size of a mall.
- The crystals may also help the hornets to navigate in the dark chambers.Advertisement
- Hulse, who had been nursing a hip problem, ruled himself available to face the in-form hornets.
- To make up for this several hornets put in an appearance at the traps to liven up the evening's proceedings.