Hornbill sentence example
- The birds include the ostrich, marabout, vultures, kites, hawks, ground hornbill, great bustard, guinea fowl, partridge, lesser bustard, quail, snipe, duck, widgeon, teal, geese of various kinds, paraquets, doves, blue, bronze and green pigeons, and many others.
- He leads it to within meters of the trumpeter hornbill.
- We returned at dusk and watched a magnificent rhinoceros hornbill fly in to roost.
- It is also habitats many species of butterflies and birds including the rare hornbill.
- The last family is well represented, especially by the three forest forms - the elate hornbill and black hornbill (Ceratogymna), and the long-tailed, white-crested hornbill (Ortholophus leucolophus).Advertisement
- Had excellent views of large hawk cuckoo here and the casuarinas around our bungalow often held a noisy flock of Oriental pied hornbill.
- What a handsome bird - it reminded me of an African hornbill with its red beak and black and white plumage.