Hoopla sentence example
- While models differ in the amounts and quality of features that they offer, be wary of sale items that may be more hoopla than fact.
- Make sure both you and your best friend are both in sync to get ready for all the hoopla of graduations parties, weddings, BBQs, holidays, swimming and general summer fun and sun.
- Again, some people don't want a lot of hoopla, but appreciate the opportunity to look across the table into the faces of special people.
- It is possible that the media hoopla warned people.
- Most of the hoopla surrounding Twilight movie soundtracks had long since died down so promotion of the album was minimal.Advertisement
- Eventually, the media hoopla died down and both Kardashian and Ray J have moved on with their lives.
- Amidst the hoopla about who's cheating on who, who's having who's baby, when so-and-so will get caught and various other shenanigans, soap opera ratings seem to take a bit of a backseat - at least to the audience.
- The results of the study are debatable, and the WebMD article, Hoodia: Lots of Hoopla, Little Science, suggests that Goldfarb's study falls short of conclusive scientific evidence that the product actually works.
- hoopla over aftershock has got me itching to play the old school games.
- The sound is what is the big hoopla here.Advertisement
- There's been a lot of hoopla around The Secret of late.
- Some are quite basic and understated, providing all of the benefits without any aesthetic hoopla.
- Windows XP Windows XP was launched to great hoopla on Oct 25, 2001.
- The resulting media hoopla turned the area into an international destination, almost overnight.
- But while much hoopla has been made concerning a worldwide outbreak, the reality is that there are but a few cases that have appeared in the disease's spread from birds to humans and not enough is known now about the process.Advertisement