Hooping sentence example
- The technique, called "hooping," became popular in Britain in the middle ages.
- Then, in the 1800s, when British sailors observed the hula dancers on the Hawaiian Islands, they noted the similarity between hooping and hula dancing and the term "hula hoop" was coined.
- Give yourself a day or two of rest from hooping and start again.
- You can also increase your speed for a more intense cardio workout, or you can vary your speed of hooping for an alternative to traditional interval workouts.
- You can test your body more by hooping with a second hula hoop.Advertisement
- Thirty minutes of hula hooping will burn about 200 calories.
- Try hooping to music to vary the speed you hoop at; going faster with a weighted hoop is a great way to add some additional calorie burning to your routine.
- Classes are beginning to pop up at gyms, and DVD's are available as well to help incorporate hula hooping into your exercise schedule.
- If you don't like dancing, but you still remember the fun of wiggling as a child, get a hula hoop and start hooping.
- You may also want to have a hula hooping contest.Advertisement