Honk sentence example
- A honk from behind drew their attention.
- The warmth was nearly enough for me to nod off when I heard a honk and Molly waved from Betsy's side window as she slowly circled.
- Honk your horn with L3, or even better, bribe the police chief, steal a police car, and turn on the siren with L3.
- honk horns in Maroc.. .
- But when I stood on the shore they at once rose up with a great flapping of wings at the signal of their commander, and when they had got into rank circled about over my head, twenty-nine of them, and then steered straight to Canada, with a regular honk from the leader at intervals, trusting to break their fast in muddier pools.Advertisement
- After a frenzied honk and finger from a following motorist, Fred pointed out a man alighting from a bicycle and climbing the steps of 137.
- The call starts out as a loud, slow honk that becomes faster and quieter as the goose runs out of air.
- geese honk from behind to encourage those up front to keep up to their speed.
- A honk interrupted the kiss.