Honeybee sentence example
- Honeybee Gardens carries a selection of organic products for the face and body.
- The majority of honeybee stings occur on the bottom of the foot when a child steps on the bee.
- For children who have a known allergy to the venom of honeybees, parents need to use caution (and consult with a physician) before using any honeybee products.
- Apis mellifera is the western honeybee - the honeybee of this country.
- They are rather variable as far as size and color go, but are generally quite hairy and closely resemble the honeybee.Advertisement
- A section about honeybee diseases includes information about diagnosing and several downloadable advisory leaflets.
- After stinging, the honeybee normally leaves its barbed stinger in its victim, and then the bee dies.
- There would appear to be no valid case for making honeybee treatments Pom.
- Local Harvest, a site which specializes in natural and locally sourced foods, sells honeybee pollen granules in 8 ounce, one pound, and two pound bags.