Honcho sentence example
- Of course, part of the appeal is the story mode that takes you to exotic locals, hooks you up with some glorious guns, and lets you blast your way through to some evil head honcho.
- Yup. They're sending some honcho up from Philly later this morning.
- Def Jam records sat up and took notice, and after an audition in front of Def Jam head honcho Jay-Z, the then 16 year old Rihanna was signed on the spot.
- Honcho Black Reading Glass: This pair offers a slimmer shape than its Cookie cousin, but that doesn't mean that it offers less style.
- At the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2008 in San Francisco, Apple head honcho Steve Jobs announced a new service called MobileMe.Advertisement
- He also brought her music to Sony Records head honcho Tommy Mottola, who instantly signed her to a management contract.