Homomorphism sentence example
- This defines a natural homomorphism of C into the symmetric group of degree n.
- The next step is to compute the homomorphism induced by inclusion of the circle as the boundary of the respective punctured surface.
- Then there exists a unique homomorphism: G * K H F such that i = and j = .
- We will now look at this action homomorphism again to find out on what objects it operates.
- We introduce the minimum cost graph homomorphism problem, provide partial results and pose an open problem.Advertisement
- Its methods may assume that gens generates A and that the mapping of gens to imgs defines an algebra homomorphism.
- Recall concepts of a ring homomorphism, ideal, right (left) ideal, principal ideal in a commutative ring.
- The permutation group arising by the induced action is then the image of this operation homomorphism.