Homebound sentence example
- Ordering online offers convenience for the homebound or those who prefer not to visit crowded stores during peak shopping hours.
- You must be homebound, or normally unable to leave home or it takes considerable effort.
- Agencies can serve the meals in group settings or deliver them to homebound seniors.
- Unfortunately, some homebound seniors rarely have daily interaction with others, so a Meals on Wheels volunteer checking on them is a vital element to their wellbeing.
- The individual is generally homebound as a result of frailty, illness, or extenuating circumstances.Advertisement
- Music is a wonderful gift for homebound and sedentary seniors.
- This sometimes causes a problem for homebound or working parents who need to have another form of child care when the four-hour session ends.
- School officials and counselors should be contacted to help students with academic problems; temporary homebound instruction or day therapy programs may be necessary.
- Homebound: Whether you have little ones at home that make shopping more of an adventure than a relaxing pursuit or you're homebound for other reasons, being able to print papers at home is convenient and simple.
- A common misconception is over the definition of a "homebound" patient, by Medicare standards.Advertisement
- For more information about homebound status, see, Myths About Home Care, by the American Academy of Home Care Physicians.