Holographic sentence example
- At one point, he created a holographic family for himself, but that didn't work out.
- In later generations, the logo is holographic.
- He couldn't leave the area of his holographic emitters, after all.
- Its truly holographic surround sound complements not only your taste but your space.
- In 1995 Rob incorporated Spatial Imaging Ltd. to develop and commercialize digital holography and to develop new and innovative holographic technologies.Advertisement
- Abstract Permanent 3D microstructures are created within a gel using holographic optical tweezers.
- If you're looking to make things really interesting, be sure to look for metallic and holographic colors or even faux rubber.
- A combination of a VCSEL sources and holographic diffusers will allow eyesafe emission of these power levels.
- Holograms or holographic foils are standard means of overt consumer assurance of authenticity.
- These can be measured by holographic methods, similar to the process used to produce optical holograms.Advertisement
- They joined the Innovation Center in 2003 to develop a new range of RGB pulsed lasers for the holographic industry.
- Origami paper also comes in a rayon mesh, opalescent foil, and with holographic glitter.
- The group also leads several programs in novel optical traps (laser tweezers and spanners) and active holographic devices.
- The cartridge had a limited edition 3D holographic sticker on it.
- Holographic fabric is similar to vinyl in that it is very reflective.Advertisement
- Another new addition to the TPC scrapbook collection is the "Undersea Adventures," which features fun holographic foil embellished paper, stickers, rub-ons and stamps.
- We think of holograms as visual transmissions without substance, but in the future world of Star Trek, holographic technology has advanced to the point where holograms can have temporary substance and interact with real solid objects.
- An avid tennis player in her youth, she takes up the sport again on Voyager's holodecks, and shows her science bent by relaxing in a holographic representation of Leonardo Da Vinci's studio.