Holidaymaker sentence example
- With some of the most dramatic scenery to be found anywhere in the world Scotland can offer the holidaymaker unrivaled delights.
- discerning holidaymaker.
- But if Clovelly's heart remains unchanged, its visitor amenities are very much geared to the needs of today's holidaymaker.
- How much is the average wage for a working holidaymaker?
- The resort mainly attracts the British holidaymaker, with other tourists coming from all over northern Europe.Advertisement
- It would please almost any holidaymaker looking for a quiet peaceful and relaxing holiday.
- Forest Park Estates has a lot to offer the discerning holidaymaker.
- For the active holidaymaker there are many other sports to enjoy here.
- For the more adventurous holidaymaker you can even learn to Scuba Dive at the famous Looe Divers.
- St Mary's Lodge has been designed specifically with the disabled holidaymaker and their families /carers in mind.Advertisement
- For the younger holidaymaker there is plenty do as well.
- holidaymaker visa.
- holidaymaker scheme and obtain entry.
- holidaymaker state-of-the art holiday accommodation in a unique setting.
- If you're after something more flexible than a permanent visa you might be eligible for the working holidaymaker visa.Advertisement