Hodgkin sentence example
- Benedetto (translated 1896); also, Indexes to standard general histories of the period; Thomas Hodgkin's Italy and Her Invaders and Gregorovius' History of the City of Rome may be specially mentioned.
- A Life of George Fox, by Dr Thomas Hodgkin; The Fells of Swarthmoor Hall, by Maria Webb; and The Life and Character of George Fox, by John Stephenson Rowntree, are valuable.
- More boys than girls have childhood Hodgkin's disease.
- In acquired ichthyosis, underlying conditions e.g. Hodgkin's disease or a malignancy must be excluded.
- There was Hodgkin's disease, leukemia, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.Advertisement
- A committed socialist, Hodgkin was awarded the Lenin Peace Prize in 1987.
- Hodgkin, Italy and her Invaders (1892); and articles in the Revue orientate pour les etudes Ouralaltaiques.
- It is the routine treatment for pernicious anaemia and Hodgkin's disease, though here again the drug may be of no avail.
- There was Hodgkin 's disease, leukemia, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Blood disorders such as leukemia and lymphatic conditions such as Hodgkin's disease may sometimes cause itching as well.Advertisement
- Leuconychia: More commonly known as white spots, they are usually harmless, but may be attributed to serious conditions like sickle cell anemia and Hodgkin's disease.