Hod sentence example
- He married in January 1562 Anne, daughter of George Barnes, Lord Mayor of London and widow of Alexander Ca rleill, whose son-in-law Christopher Hod desdon was closely associated with maritime and commercial enterprise.
- hod carrier ' .
- This scholar in a brochure published in 1852 produced evidence from the exchequer accounts and the court rolls of the manor of Wakefield showing that a "Robyn Hod" and a "Robertus Hood" were living in this reign.
- about 1685) wrote the historical work Qore ha-doroth (Venice, 1746), using Jewish and other sources; Jacob ben Hayyim Zemah, kabbalist and student of Luria, wrote Qol be-ramah, a commentary on the Zohar and on the liturgy; Abraham Hayekini, kabbalist, chiefly remembered as a supporter of the would-be Messiah, Shabbethai Zebhi, wrote Hod Malkuth (Constantinople, 1655) and sermons.Advertisement
- - -, mai baodhO (consciousness) hOd boi padha (foot).
- So getting back to form filling stress equals lightly hod of you making errors in your documents, thus wasting paper right!
- Is it going twice to the builder's hod?
- hod of mortar.
- He was then dressed like a mason with hod and trowel, and so conveyed over the frontier.Advertisement
- Robin Hood is Hod, the god of the wind, a form of Woden; Maid Marian is Morgen, the dawn-maiden; Friar Tuck is Toki, the spirit of frost and snow."