Hobbling sentence example
- But suddenly, at a narrow place, they met a very old man, hobbling slowly along over the stony way.
- She looked once more at Dean, turned, and began hobbling down the road to her car.
- hobbleinished up hobbling off the pitch, with all of us laughing at him.
- hobbleen carried on on my own, hobbling along somewhat painfully with my walking poles.
- Nothing is less attractive than a woman all dressed up hobbling and wobbling.Advertisement
- Best of all, your pumps won't have you hobbling within a few minutes of slipping them on--these are comfortable shoes with lots of style!
- hobbled be hobbling about on a stick by the time you were forty.
- Then in a somewhat awkward manner the little pup began hobbling toward the others, doing its best to catch up... .
- hobblefor Arsenal: Lauren on for Cygan, not Eboue, who is still hobbling.
- Without it, you could find yourself hobbling home with calves and/or shins in terrific pain.Advertisement
- hobbleend the rest of our time at Brunel Manor hobbling around with a walking stick.
- Specially formulated glue holds all the pieces together so you are unlikely to be hobbling around with a broken strap anytime soon.
- Nothing ruins the perfect look more than a girl hobbling in pain from blisters, burning soles, throbbing toes, or worse, a twisted ankle.
- hobblerding to reports, Hulk Hogan was spotted hobbling on crutches at a party in Miami that his daughter Brooke was signing at.