Hobble sentence example
- It would be easier for them to hobble to town with a broken leg than with a broken pantaloon.
- Hannah Montana doesn't hobble around in heels, so ditch the spikes and go for the boots instead.
- She knocked his hand away and headed for the house in a stiff jointed hobble.
- I slip twice in Niederau going to the shops exacerbating my ankle, and then hobble back to the hotel.
- Hobble skirts: As the name suggests, these impractical garments fit so tightly around the lower part of women's legs, that they had to hobble to get around.Advertisement
- There's nothing worse than having to sit out a dance or hobble to the limo because your feet hurt too much to do anything else.
- Sometimes known as a hobble corset because of the way it restricts leg movement, a corset dress can be used as bedroom wear or as a regular "wear anywhere" dress.