Hl sentence example
- Goetz of Munich in a study entitled Die Quellen zur Geschichte des hl.
- The " mean ordinate " or average ordinate is an ordinate of length 1 such that Hl is equal to the area of the trapezette.
- In the next mode H and L represent the ends and HL =2.2 =1 and n 2 = U/X 2 =2U/2l.
- This is displaced relatively to A through a space 1~ perpendicular to the plane of the meridian, whilst A itself is displaced y through a space cos 0 hl in the same direction.
- The HL was unusually candid about its reliance on policy and principle as well as precedent.Advertisement
- This page provides a walk-through of the PIE pages that a user might see via HL.
- The calculation is effected by the following formulae: - _ 760w(I +0.0036651) D - o oo12934XVXB ' _ h hl h2 B +0.000181, (1 +o 00018t 2 I +0.000'8/ +s) in which w = weight of substance taken; = temperature of vapour jacket; V = volume of vapour at t; h= height of barometer reduced to 0 0; 1 1 = temperature of air; h, =height of mercury column below vapour jacket; 1 2 = temperature of mercury column not heated by vapour; h 2 =height of mercury column within vapour jacket; s= vapour tension of mercury at 1Ã‚°.