Hiv-positive sentence example
- Two years ago at Durban, HIV positive Judge Edwin Cameron's passionate denunciation of health inequality galvanized the world drug access movement.
- Millions of people are already HIV positive and many of them have developed full-blown AIDS.
- And it was just three days after I told the headmistress that I was HIV positive that I was sacked.
- But many have lengthy waits to see a doctor and surgeries often employ staff unaware of the specific needs of an HIV positive patient.
- Two years ago a contract in a job was not renewed when I told my employer and colleagues that I was HIV positive.Advertisement
- Discovering we are HIV positive has been very traumatizing in addition to what we have suffered back home.
- In 2005, she began working with the Worldwide Orphans Foundation through the World Health Organization (WHO) toward the betterment of conditions for the children of Ethiopia who have been orphaned by AIDs and/or are HIV positive.
- At the 1993 Academy Awards, she and Tim Robbins spoke out against the U.S. government's refusal to admit HIV-positive Haitian immigrants into the country.
- Zamora was HIV positive and sadly, died from AIDS related complications just hours after the season finale of Real World: San Francisco aired.
- After leaving Another World, she portrayed the first HIV-positive character on daytime, Cindy Parker on All My Children where she won a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress.Advertisement