Hit-or-miss sentence example
- Although the food is hit-or-miss, the dining experience, friendly wait staff and happy patrons are worth the gamble, if you're feeling travel-weary.
- In my experience, many of the colors are hit or miss and require some serious in-store testing before actually being considered for purchase, but the tools have been absolutely phenomenal.
- Making your own dyes can be a hit or miss operation.
- Remember, however, that going to these stores is often hit or miss.
- There are four main ways to get decent discounts and a fifth that is really hit or miss.Advertisement
- Homeschooling parents are usually left to hunt around for these freebies with a hit or miss approach.
- They will then relay to you if you hit or miss the ship at which point you place a peg on your top grid to keep track of your shots and the positions of your opponent's ships.
- Oh, they may allow you to search in other countries and choose the ethnicity of the men or women you are looking for, but often your results are hit or miss.
- Finding an effective sunblock for African American skin with acne is challenging and may be a hit or miss experience.
- Checking the site is sometimes a hit-or-miss proposition, but with the handy "Fly View" button you can quickly see if the shirt you like is in the size you want.Advertisement
- The ones that do tend to be hit-or-miss.
- The sites, admittedly, can be hit-or-miss; many are simply banner farms with a few low-quality images that no one would use combined with key words that lure in unsuspecting viewers.