Hit-and-run sentence example
- It's widely believed that Resurrection Mary is the ghost of a young woman who stormed out of a dance at O'Henry Ballroom in the 1930s and was later killed in a hit and run.
- Milners and his sister, Marlene Milners Straub: This brother and sister were victims of a hit and run in 1959 as they walked home from a family member's funeral.
- As Orson Hodge, MacLachlan plays the orthodontist husband of persnickety Bree, and he just happened to have been the culprit behind the wheel of the hit and run that struck Mike Delfino.
- If you or your car is damaged by a hit and run driver or a person who isn't insured, you will need uninsured motorist coverage to pay for that.
- Welles, Mrs Eyewitness to the fatal hit-and-run that saw Karen accused of manslaughter.Advertisement
- In December 2004, she was involved in a hit-and-run car accident in Los Angeles, California, after she switched lanes and struck another vehicle.