Histidine sentence example
- Deprotonation of the cysteine sulfhydryl by an adjacent histidine residue is followed by nucleophilic attack of the cysteine S on the peptide carbonyl carbonyl carbon.
- Histidine is metabolized into the neurotransmitter histamine which is used by the body in its response to foreign substances.
- This region includes a conserved histidine followed, two residues later by a glutamate and another histidine.
- If yes answer this question with YES, both histidine side chain nitrogens in all histidine side chain nitrogens in all histidines will be treated as basic.
- The turn provides a hydrophobic environment for the zinc ion and the three ligating histidine residues at the catalytic centers of the enzymes.Advertisement
- The predicted catalytic serine, histidine and aspartic acid residues are shown in ball-and-stick representation.