Hisses sentence example
- She heard the hisses that preceded the robed man's approach.
- Ignoring the hisses of the others, she locked herself in a bathroom stall and texted her boss, Dusty.
- Whenever Phebe hisses and swats and I yell, she runs and hides!
- Playing with a cat when he is exhibiting "leave me alone" signals is likely to end up with a few hisses and a feline sulk.
- Needless to say, Mr. Brady was met with many boos and hisses at the next New England game.Advertisement
- Add in long hisses, use monosyllables like "Ho!" and "Yeah!" or establish a stomping and clapping rhythm like the classic Queen song We are the Champions.
- Assyria is the " bee " and Egypt the " fly " for which Yahweh hisses.
- On the other hand, she bites and hisses at my mother when she's is in heat.