Hiroshima sentence example
- Sadako Sasaki was a young Japanese girl who was dying of leukemia from the radiation associated with the Hiroshima bombing.
- After the USA dropped nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, Japan surrendered.
- The Scotsman SIXTY years ago, the people of Hiroshima were incinerated by the world's first nuclear bomb.
- Jannick Top: Human barbarism reached a new low in Hiroshima, which forced people to do some soul-searching.
- Black Rain is often used as a reference to the precipitation that fell after Hiroshima Japan was hit by atomic bombs.Advertisement
- Three years later, a professional diver from Hiroshima contacted Seiko requesting a watch that could withstand the tremendous pressures and stresses of saturation dives to 350 meters.
- In 1945, America detonated an atomic bomb over Hiroshima and Nagasaki in one of the most tragic and destructive military attacks in world history.
- Hiroshima mon amour (Hiroshima my Love, 1959) and Marienbad would be the other two connecting points in this triangle.
- Desperate measures were used to conclude the long lasting and cruel war and the decision was made to drop the atom bomb at Hiroshima.
- The eight will appear at Reading Magistrates Court at 9.30am on Saturday 6th August - Hiroshima Day - for a bail hearing.Advertisement
- Hiroshima, visited by a bomb of exponential power, reached an infinity of destruction in seconds.
- I think I like this picture of a torii gate near Hiroshima best.