Hirer sentence example
- His dominion is Italian as well as Sicilian; his influence, as an ally of Sparta, is important in old Greece; while, as a hirer of mercenaries everywhere, he had wider relations than any earlier Greek with the nations of western Europe.
- For the hire of cattle a usual payment was one beast in seven per annum for seven years; after which the cattle that remained became the property of the hirer.
- Any costs incurred in connection with such recovery shall be paid by the hirer.
- The policy covers limited personal accident or the Hirer's personal belongings and THE HIRER IS STRONGLY advised TO MAKE HIS OWN INSURANCE ARRANGEMENTS.
- There is also a lockable bar suitable for the sale of alcoholic beverages, subject to license obtained by the hirer.Advertisement
- The hirer holds the company harmless of any liability for any personal or material damages arising from the conduct of his or her party.
- The bar facility is operated by a contracted local hotelier who will provide a professional service to suit the hirer's needs.
- The company requires that the name of ' The Air Gallery ' be used in all promotional literature used by the hirer.
- The Hirer must not undertake or have undertaken any repairs, adjustment or service without the Company's prior approval.
- Cleaning It is the hirer's responsibility to leave the gallery in a clean and orderly state at the end of the hire period.Advertisement
- The Hirer must not undertake or have undertaken any repairs, adjustment or service without the Company 's prior approval.
- Cleaning It is the hirer 's responsibility to leave the gallery in a clean and orderly state at the end of the hire period.
- The Hirer undertakes to leave the hired premises secure if left unoccupied during the period of let.
- This was matter of contract, and the hirer, who usually paid in advance, might demand a guarantee to fulfil the engagement.