Hippocampal sentence example
- Hippocampal atrophy is usually the most common finding in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy who are surgically treated.
- The dentate gyrus of the hippocampal formation continues to generate new neurons well into adulthood.
- In contrast, hippocampal interneurons recorded during gamma fire in phase with pyramidal cells  .
- We focus on the hippocampal circuitry, but have recently strayed into developing neocortex to see whether similar principles apply there.
- Axonal membrane proteins are transported in distinct carriers: a two-color video microscopy study in cultured hippocampal neurons.Advertisement
- Surgery to remove the source of seizures in the hippocampus can cure temporal lobe epilepsy in patients with hippocampal sclerosis.